- Cell Phone Repair
- iPod Repair
- Nintendo DS, PSP Repairs
- Laptop Repairs
- Mail-in Repairs
- and More!
What to Expect
- Competitive Pricing
- Qualified technicians are available in store, over the phone, or via email to answer questions and provide information.
- Same day service in most cases—some repairs while you wait!
- Most replacement parts in-house. Repairs needing ordered parts require a $20 deposit.
- A solid 60-day warranty on parts and labor.
- Water Damage is not covered under our warranty. Due to the effects of liquid on electronics, devices with water damage may not be repairable. Any company that promises they can fix a liquid damage device should offer a money back guarantee. Fix it Fast Cellular does not offer this guarantee, but we will do our best to restore some—if not all—functions on your device.
Most repairs are completed same day—in some cases while you wait! We understand this is your most commonly used device. We will Fix it FAST! Some situations may require parts or components that will need to be ordered.
When it is necessary to order parts we require a $20 deposit. The deposit goes toward the total cost of the repair once the part is received. Our turn-around time for ordered parts is 5 business days or less. Note: The deposit for ordered parts is non-refundable.
Nationwide Mail-in Service
Fix it Fast’s Mail-in Service is helpful for clients who are on the go or located in an area that doesn’t have a near by repair center. For more information please call or email! We look forward to helping you.
*Fix it Fast uses USPS Priority Mail as the standard shipping method. USPS Priority Mail ensures that most packages will be delivered within 2 days of shipment. If you wish to have your device returned to you via another carrier or method, please indicate that on your (repair order form) and we will contact you for additional information.